Monday, March 21, 2011

Yummy yummy in my tummy!

Today I ate at a seaside restaurant and had an amazing meal. You know I don't like fish, so I ordered roast chicken, creamy mashed potatoes, and vegetables (which I didn't eat). We are in Cape Town and today we went to the Point of Good Hope and saw African penguins in the wild.
Yesterday we climbed a really high mountain and looked over Table Mountain and the Atlantic Ocean. Cape Town is an amazing place. I will post pictures later, grandma! But everyday has both positives and negatives. My negative is that we went to a really cold beach where the water caused my teeth to chatter and it felt like needles were poking through my feet. It was as cold as an iceberg. Yep, grandma, grandpa, aunts, and uncles..it was cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment