Monday, March 7, 2011

Exciting monday

Monday! It has come! Mondays are the start of a new week. Today was perfectly the same...as any ole Monday will go. Let me recharge my brain batteries...okay here goes....

In Africa, we go to recess outside. And it is a killer because of all that sun. You never want to be out at 10 o clock to 4 o clock because the sun will burn you up. It makes me feel fed up and tired.

My teacher's name is Ms. Collins. She is really nice. She is from England and she is getting married in May. I am going to her wedding. It is going to be so exciting. Also, my dad has his 40th birthday coming up soon.

We also have a sleepover in a shack that we built at our school. We are doing this to raise money for a poor family who lives in a brick house with only two rooms. They have 11 kids. I have been collecting money for the family...I'm so excited! That is why it's an exciting Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun day Claire. That is nice of you to try to help out the family with eleven kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire- I am excited to keep track of you on your blog. Maybe you can put some pictures on too. Then, you can teach me how to to it!!!!
    Hope you are having a good week. Love and miss you.
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete